A New Chapter

 On December 13, 2021, I received news from my publisher that "Finding Beth" will be removed from their publishing list and will no longer be available for purchase starting January 1, 2022. Why? My book sales have not been what they had hoped. Shortly after "Finding Beth" was released in December of 2013, my life turned inside out and upside down. I went back to school in Fall of 2015, graduated with honors Spring of 2021 with a BA in Psychology, and am now enrolled in a master's program for Clinical Counseling. In short, I have not had time to market my book the way a new author should and my sales have fallen to nearly nothing. I have also not had time to finish book two or work on any other sequels. This does not mean the end of Beth's, Tiffany's, and the other ladies' stories. It simply means my novel writing is on pause. 

Eventually, I will get back to writing and when I do Beth will make a new debut with a new cover and new author name: Linnette Rochelle - Award-winning Author of Life-Changing Romance. Until then, I thank all of my faithful fans who have cheered me on every step of the way. 

"Finding Beth" will still be available on Amazon.com and CrossRiverMedia.com through December 31, 2021 - paperback for $14.99 or Kindle for $3.99. Come February, 2022, I will have a very limited number of autographed & numbered copies available for $30, shipping included. Simply email Linnette at LinnetteRochelle@pm.me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin