Embracing Life: Dear 20-Year-Old Self, Live Like You're Loved

Embracing Life: Dear 20-Year-Old Self, Live Like You're Loved:

"Driving home from campus today, Hawk Nelson's song, "Live Like You're Loved," played on the radio. I was thinking through the lyrics as I listened and found myself so happy that I am so well loved by my Lord Jesus. I couldn't help but think of different seasons throughout my life and realize I have been "loved" in so many different ways by various people (all types of love, not just romantic love). But, what is love? How do people in our society think of or define love? How did I view love when I was twenty? 

What would I say to my 20-year-old 
self about love if I could? ....."

(Click link "Embracing Life" link above for the full post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin