Look! Up In The Sky!

It was the most stupendous, incredulous thing Jane had ever seen. On one of the years crispy mornings. She giggled as she strapped on her parachute. The parachute was very snazzy and she hurriedly skedoodled to the edge of the cliff. She shoved off in an audacious, spelunky plunge. “I feel so joyful and carefree,” shouted Jane, “I’m happy up in the sky.”

(I'm not sure, but I think "on one of the years crispy mornings" is trying to say that it was one of the crispiest mornings that year. I thought this was the best story over all...at least it made the most sense, even if "skedoodled" and "spelunky" are made up words. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin