Stop, You Mangy Dog!

Tris shrieked, then ran as fast as he could until he reached a fence and stopped. His mind was muddled. He plunked down on the ground, looked up at the billowy clouds and searched his brain for clarity. “This is absolutely amazing!” he explained. "I am exploring the neighborhood and this fence is right in the way!" But in that moment, inspiration struck...he put on his power-wings, flew up into the air, grabbed the mangy dog and took him home where his mother gave him and the dog cheese-whiz and crackers for dinner.

(I'm not sure how we went from being the dog to being the boy with the dog, but I still thought it was cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin