This Is How My Writing Began...

A little know fact about this writer: 
This view is very similar to the one I had. It's the view that drove me to writing.


Once super-woman who kept her home and children nearly spotless and very regimented (in a very loving sort of way), I fell into illness from which I've never recovered. After several months, it became clear that I had a long road of recovery ahead of me. I thought I was going to lose my mind if I didn't change up my view and do something productive. So, I dawned my robe and stepped across the hall to my desktop computer and began writing. Since then the Lord has seen fit to use my writing to minister to others. If I never publish another book, I am so thankful to have at least done that much. 

Don't worry! I haven't pocketed my pen, yet! I still plan to publish more stories, but for now God has me in training mode. He's teaching me things that will help "Loving Tiffany" be the best book two that it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin