And the winners are....

Congratulations to…

Sarah Massey, grand prize winner of the Kindle Fire and CrossRiver ebooks.

Stephanie Grant, winner of signed copies of Where Hope Starts, Seeking Sophie, and The Grace Impact.

Lisa Mott, winner of signed copies of Wilted Dandelions, The Unraveling of Reverend G, and Carried by Grace.

Carol York, winner of signed copies of Finding Beth, Generations, and Bethany’s Calendar.

Mikal Hermanns, winner of signed copies of Postmark from the Past, Thirty Days to Glory, and The Benefit Package. 

Those of you receiving signed book copies will receive those books individually from the author.

Jane Hall wins a $10 Amazon gift card from LinnetteRMullin.com!

It was a fantastic weekend! Thank you all for your participation and happy reading!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. I would join you at Cross River's Author Hunt but it is over. I just received this email minutes ago.
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Janet! I'm so sorry you missed the Author Hunt! If you'd like to see things faster, you can either sign up to receive my posts in your inbox, sign up for my newsletter, or both. I also have a Facebook page, Linnette R Mullin, Writer. I hate that you missed out, but I appreciate you stopping by to say "hi" and I hope to see you around. I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin