"Movies" and Popcorn!

Dear Beth,

My Psychology Professor assigned us several videos of people talking about their psychological disorders. We joked in class about popping popcorn and getting comfy to plow through the clips. Over an hour after starting the first clip and I still have a long way to go to finish these?
Popcorn it is! If only I had a Coke!


I do enjoy my classes, Beth. They're hard and challenging and frustrating and amazing all in one. Hopefully, I can make it through to the end. My last final of this semester is December 15th. That's less than a month. Where has the time gone? LOL now, to get back to the videos.

Yours truly,
#CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin