Missing You!

Dear Beth,

I miss you. I miss Tiffany. I miss Adam and Michael, Jacob and Daniel. I miss my creative writing. I'm doing plenty of calculating, researching, analyzing, and writing in school. 


I'm writing for a local magazine (which I love since I get to meet cool people and share what I find out about them with others, take pictures and get paid to do it!), but I miss my novel writing. Maybe during Christmas break I can take out a couple days to do nothing but work on Tiffany's story. I can always hope.

Tonight I'm working on a speech I have to give tomorrow, a Math test I have to take tomorrow, prep for two interviews with local artists tomorrow (nerve wracking fun!), do at least one load of laundry so I'll have something to wear tomorrow. Yep. It's a typically full evening. The story of my life right now. I knew I'd be busy with school, but I never dreamed it would be like this. Many have said I'm brave or courageous to go back to school at my age. I tend to reply laughingly, "Brave or stupid, one!" I am looking forward to the day when I can look back and say it was all worth it! 

Sincerely, CollegeGirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin