A hard day...

Dear Beth,

Today is a hard day for this college girl. You remember how devastated you were at you brother Josh's death? Significant loss of any kind is hard to get through and today I'm struggling with a significant loss.


I should be working on math or grabbing a bite to eat, but my mind is numb and my appetite is gone. So here I sit on a cool, crisp day trying to get a grip on all this pain, the new reality of my life and probably being propelled into a full-blown cold. At the end of the day, I know God is on his throne and is in control and He is always good. That's the hope that gets me through the day. 

Yours truly, Linnette
#CollegeGirl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin