Changes Coming My Way

It's hard to believe that this time three years ago I was contemplating whether or not to send my manuscript for "Finding Beth" to my publisher, CrossRiver Media Group. I never dreamed some of the turns my life would take in the following months and years. God is faithful to hold on to his little ones and shine a light, no matter how dim, to enable us to find our way through the dark. I can't thank him enough!



I would love to tell you there's a date set for the release of "Loving Tiffany", but I am not. Tiffany is taking a bit of a rest while this author steps into a new role: #CollegeGirl! That's right! I'm going back to school. I'm starting out at a local tech school to obtain my Associate's in Arts degree. From there I hope to transfer to a four-year college to go for my Bachelor's and then (hopefully) my Master's Degree. I'm pretty sure what path I'm going to take, but we will save that announcement for when it's a for sure thing! Got to keep up the suspense a little, you know! 

Have you or has someone you know returned to school later in life? If so, please leave a comment and let me know how they/you survived! This #collegegirl wants to know! 

PS - "Finding Beth" is available on Kindle for $4.99 right now. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin