"Over the Edge" by Brandilyn Collins

 Best Selling Seatbelt Suspense Author Brandilyn Collins wrote a story called "Over the Edge." As a sufferer of Chronic Lyme Disease, she chose to help make our voices heard in a way no one has done up to the point. She's written a novel showing what it is like to live with Lyme disease. It comes out in May. I'll be getting my own copy and will post a book review once I've received and read it. Maybe I'll even surprise you all with an interview of Brandilyn.

As part of her awareness campaign, she invited fellow Lymies to share their story on her blog: Lyme - Over the Edge. She is featuring my own story today. If you would like to read it, go to "Over the Edge."

I'd love to know your thoughts. I'll visit there from time to time today to answer any questions you might have for me. Thanks for stopping in!

Cheerio!

~Linnette R Mullin
Author of Life Changing Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin