A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant

http://www.catbryant.com/

My friend, Cathy Bryant, weaves an amazing story. She has a maturity in her writing skill that astounds me for only having two published novels.

A Path Less Traveled is a must read. Cathy realistically captures the struggle of the heart. I love that Trish James isn't "fixed" in an instant. Changes come slowly in real life even after we've seen the error of our ways and made the decision to change. We still get caught up in our fears and insecurities and I love the way Cathy portrays this. I also fell in love with Andy Tyler. What a hero!

Snag your copy of "A Path Less Traveled" and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin