April Update

I believe Spring has finally arrived! This has been such a lovely week and I've enjoyed getting out in the yard, pruning bushes and trees. I cut the first of my buttercup colored hyacinths and they make the house smell so good!

101 Facets of Faith devotional book is in the final editing and layout stages. I'm hoping to have the books in hand by June.

Finding Beth visited an agent this week. The agent was kind enough to send back a critique of my incomplete manuscript, raising issues she has with the heroine. However, she really likes my storytelling and has invited me to re-submit. While this may not sound like good news, it is great news! She wouldn't have taken time for me if she didn't believe I have potential. For a first time author with an incomplete manuscript to be given a second chance and with the very first agent, this is huge! Come summer time, I just might very well have an agent!

Don't forget to check out my website: www.LinnetteMullin.com or simply click on my profile pic and it will link you directly. You'll find fresh TIPS for April: Health Benefits of Iodine, Ready to BBQ, & Muffins on the Run; a new Recipe: Low-Carb Crustless Quiche; and the second and third chapters of Finding Beth. I'd love to know what you think about Beth. The main issue the agent has with Beth is that she's too weak of a heroine. Go to my "contact" tab on my website and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for taking the time to peek into my corner of the writing world!

Blessings,

~Linnette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin