Linnette's Writing Corner Update

Check out my latest progress update on Finding Beth at http://linnettemullin.blogspot.com/ or simply click on the Finding Beth link to your left. You can also find the rewritten and much improved first chapter on my website, www.LinnetteMullin.com, or simply click on my profile pic and it will take you to my site. The first chapter is located under the First Chapter tab within the Finding Beth tab.

While you're there, be sure to browse around and see all my site has to offer. I hope you enjoy your visit. Feel free to "Contact Linnette." This takes your message straight into my inbox and nobody sees it or your address except me. I do NOT sell elists, so your email is safe with me. :D

The latest news on the devotional book, 101 Facets of Faith, is that we still have final editing to do, but the cover is nearly completed (Beautiful!) and we hope to see it published sometime in April...hopefully in time for graduation gifts.

Don't forget to check out my friend's book: Texas Roads by Cathy Bryant. As one of the first readers, I can tell you it is a must read for anyone who enjoys Christian Romance and maybe even if you think you don't.

I'm still working on an editing project and praying I do such a good job people will be knocking on my door, wanting to pay me for my services.

My prayer for you today is that the Lord will make Himself known to you, whether for the first time or for a time of refreshment. Remember to look for the little blessings in life. The thorns of this life can be ugly and and even treacherous. Just keep looking for the rose God is creating in your life by way of the thorns.

Blessings to you and yours, Linnette R Mullin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin