We have a winner!

I didn't get the twenty comments I wanted, but I know some have had issues with being able to leave one. I did end up with fourteen comments and I'm thankful for every one. I would be thrilled to use any of your names in my book! To keep myself detached, I had Garrison draw a name for me. He thought it great fun! Drum roll, please. Congratulations, Marcie! You're the winner. I'm so excited for you! I will name a fictional character in Finding Beth after you.

This was so much fun and I hope to do more of this type of thing in the future! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you'll all enjoy the Christmas season, as well.

Yours truly,

Linnette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin