Job Update

This year has been quite the challenge for my family and I. John has been out of work like so many across the nation. He's been searching diligently, getting interviews, being rejected for over-qualification...and the search goes on.

As a result, I continue to work part-time. I have a new, day-time position which requires sending Garrison to pre-school two or three days a week. This is definately a new adventure for the Mullin family.

John is currently working a short-term contract which we are very thankful for, and interviewing at a couple different places. We're hoping one of these positions will come through for us, but whatever God has for us is what we want. His best is always best!

To each of you who have prayed for us and encouraged us, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. God is certainly hearing those prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin