My Silent Pen Awakens...

My pen has been rather silent over the course of the past 4 1/2 years. God has faithfully walked me and often carried me through some very dark seasons of life and these past few years have been some of the darkest. I can't say that the dark days are gone forever. As long as we live in this world, there will always be dark days, dark seasons of life. We so often ask where God is in the midst of our suffering. I hope we will be able to answer this question in such a way that the Lord will lift us above our circumstances to find the joy with which Jesus seeks to fill us.

This is the working title for my nonfiction WIP.
"Through the Garden Gate" is about what Jesus' experience in the Garden of Gethsemane tells us concerning the trustworthiness of God in the darkest moments and seasons of our lives. It has been through life experiences and the faithful preaching and teaching of God's Word that an understanding of this particular moment in the life of Jesus has been born and my faith is built up. I write about it in hopes of developing an even deeper understanding of God and the building up of both my faith and yours. Won't you join me in this journey through the garden gate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin