Two days already gone...

Today was day two of my Spring break and so far I've 1) taken care of my youngest who has been sick with Strep throat, aka scarlet fever; 2) I've been on the mend myself; 3) I've paid bills and gone over my budget (scary); and 4) I finally swallowed my pride or came out of denial or both and applied for some help. Needless to say I haven't so much as opened Tiffany's file. Yet. However, that's going to change come tomorrow. Maybe after I get my hair cut. What do you think about this style? Only brunette, of course, because that's what I am. 




#CollegeGirl #NurseMaid #FullTimeMom #Writer

*Pic found on Google search images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin