Countdown to Writing ~ 8 Days!

#CountdownToWriting 


8... I'm preparing for my Sociology midterm that happens next week. The thing that becomes more and more apparent to me through this class is how the Gospel redeems Societal/familial norms. When you study all the various tribes and people of the earth and their marriage/mating rituals in comparison to the Christian's one man/one woman as equal partners rituals and norms, you see how glaringly in need the world is of Jesus! (Unless, of course, you prefer pagan and deviant practices.) Praise God for my Savior!!! With that thought out there, 8 more days until #IGetToWrite #LovingTiffany!

Sincerely,
#CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin