Speech Day #2

Dear Beth,

Today I got to relax and enjoy the speeches of fellow students without my heart pounding out of my chest. My speech was Tuesday and lets just say I could have done a lot better! I loved the variety of topics today. One gentleman brought us "thrills" - homemade frozen Popsicles, and showed us how he makes them.

I chose green apple. Yum!!! Once my youngest finds out, he's going to want to do this too! For now, this is my view 
as I wait for my oldest to drop off his calculator with me so I don't fail my impending math test. 😳 *gulp* The scary thing is, this will be the easiest test of the year. It's all uphill from here!

Yours truly,
#CollegeGirl


PS - It turns out that my Math professor was out all day and all tests are postpone until Tuesday of next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin