I don't want to just get through it...

Dear Beth,

This has become my life. At least 85ish% of it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm so thankful to be in school and I love the challenge and the stretching of my mind. It's more the monotony of the endless supply of homework that gets to me. It's unreal and I have to pull back when I find myself doing something just to get through it. 

I don't want to just get through it. You know? I want to learn from it! 

I want to build knowledge upon knowledge. And I also want time for other priorities in my life. Like my boys. Like my friends. Like my writing. Trying to find the balance and not fall behind is my greatest challenge right now. I know I'll get through it somehow, but I don't want to just get through it, I want to soar through it. Is that asking too much? Perhaps. I suppose as with anything else in life, parts of it I'll have to trudge through, and be thankful for the moments when the thrill of learning shoots through me.

#CollegeGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin