Me? Interview on Blogtalk???

I never thought in a million years I would do a radio interview, much less one that could potentially be heard all around the world. Over and over again... For up to three years... Scary! I must say, however, that I enjoyed my chat at GelatiScoop with Giovanni Gelati. It wasn't nearly as scary as I thought.


I found I'm much more comfortable with my phone in my own home than I am in a studio with a stage, a microphone, lights, camera's, and action. I'm not saying I'll never do a talk show again. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy that. I am saying that this is more in my comfort zone than even my own little camera with one of my best friends to cheer me on while recording a Vlog post. So, now I have one Blogtalk show down and at least two more to go in the coming months. Thanks to GelatiScoop, I'm ready and eager to face the rest. Bring 'em on!

For now, if you'd like to hear your author's voice, click on GelatiScoop! There is a commercial to wait through, but I think you'll find it worth the wait. I hope. I know I had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin