Pre-Order "Finding Beth" Today!

"Finding Beth" is now available for 
pre-order under the tab


Please note the following:


If you would like your copy in time for Christmas
please pre-order now. This will give me a better idea as to how many books I need to order.

Also, there are two options! 

For friends and family in the Columbia, SC area 
who will be attending my launch partyor 
whom I see at Church or any of my other regular haunts, 
please choose the "Local Pick-up".

Everyone else, please choose the "Mail Order" option.

Please fill in the autograph instructions when you place your order.

You may also pre-order through my publisher: 
however, I will only be able to autograph 
those ordered from my own website.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin