July is here!

I can't believe July is already here. How time flies! I had hoped to have Beth's story finished by now and ready to send in to the agent, but that was not to be. Something about being a busy mother of four seems to upset timelines. However, Beth is still under construction. In God's time, I will finish the book!

Be sure to visit my website at http://www.linnettemullin.com/ and discover the new tips and recipe posted for July. I also added another of my songs to "Linnette's Lyrics" page - "My Heart's Cry."

I hope to have my shopping cart set up by the end of July in order to sell HACWN's compilation book, 101 Facets of Faith, in which I've written five of the devotionals. There have been many delays in the publication of the book, including but not limited to a computer meltdown and loss of data. We appreciate your patience!

You'll also find the link to the latest Public Health Alert newspaper in which I've written an article called "Mysterious Providence." Please feel free to pass the link on to family and friends suffering from chronic illness.

That's all the news I have for now. Thanks for visiting me. I hope you'll come often!

Blessings, Linnette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin