Update on our "Faith Is" 365 day devotional book!

Exciting news! I have the go ahead to order our "Faith Is" devotional book.

For those who are just now hearing about this book, it is a 365 day devotional book on what faith is. It is a compilation of which I will be a contributing author. My writer's network, Heart of America Christian Writer's Network in Kansas City, is putting this together. It is much like the Cup of Comfort books you see on bookstore shelves. In fact, our own Jeanette Littleton who is putting this together with her husband Mark, is the editor for the Cup of Comfort books. And, many of the award winning authors in the Cup of Comfort series are in our Network and will be contributing to this devotional book, as well. It's bound to turn out great!

PLEASE! I am NOT begging anyone to buy a book, but I am begging that you let me know if you are interested in buying a copy so I know how many to order. Once my books are gone, I don't know if I'll be able to get more. If we do a second printing, they probably won't make it out in time for Christmas gifts. If we order hard cover, the book will retail at $22.00. If we order soft cover, it will retail for $18. I WILL be extending at least a 10% discount to those who buy directly from me. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in buying and how many you would like to buy (i.e. Christmas gifts). Thanks!

In His Grace,

Linnette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin