To Be or Not to Be...That is the Question.

So much has changed since I last posted on my newsletter. My husband moved to South Carolina for a twelve month contract, I went on leave from HyVee because Garrison stayed ill after attending daycare, I planned and packed, I prayed the boys through the rest of the school year, then the boys and I "moved" to South Carolina with John - at least for the summer. Since this is a contract, everything is up in the air for at least four more months, maybe longer. It's hard to make a permanent move when the job is a contract. However, we do lean toward the notion that God's will for us very well may be to move here. We are praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin