Current Projects

Every year following the writer's conference, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of work I see laying at my feet. It comes down to picking and choosing what looks to be the most productive avenue to take. My goals are as follows:
1) tweak the articles I have at present and send them in to various editors I met at the conference
2) tweak and send in my article on Novel Blogging to Cross & Quill
3) re-write and send to Kregel my book proposal for my "Dying to Live" devotional book for the chronically ill and their loved ones
4) up the writing pace of "Finding Beth."

My author bud, Shanna Groves, and I are going to coach each other through our books this year. Our goal is to have our novels complete and with book proposals in hand by next year's conference. I would appreciate any and all prayers over this and all other endeavors that I would glorify God in them as I strive to minister to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me! I hope you enjoyed your time here and will come visit me again! :D

Linnette R Mullin